- Arrange for a Tour of the Property with our Resident Manager
- Fill-out a Tenant Application Form
- Submit completed Tenant Application Form with Supporting Documentation and Last Month's Rent Cheque to Resident Manager
- Once approved (2 Business Days) by Skyview Management Head Office, Confirm the Move-in Date with our Resident Manager
- Provide Post-dated First Month's Rent Cheque to Resident Manager
- Arrange Moving Services (Homestars.com)
- Arrange Mail Change of Address with Canada Post (1-866-607-6301)
- Arrange with Local Utilities company for services to be started on Move-in Date
- Enercare Hydro– 1-866-449-4423
- Arrange with Cable, Internet, and Phone company to hook-up your service(s) upon Move-in
- Rogers – 1-888-764-3771 (Internet/Cable T.V./Home Phone)
- Bell – 1-866-778-5529 (Internet/Cable T.V./Home Phone)
- Arrange for the Elevator to be Available on Move-in Date with our Resident Manager (416-358-6313)
- Sign Skyview Tenancy Agreement, Confirm Parking Space and Pick-up Keys from Resident Manager on Move-in Date
*NO CASH PAYMENTS ACCEPTED AT PROPERTIES
Terrace Wood offers you high-rise living in the city of Toronto within a safe and well-maintained building. Each apartment suite comes with either a balcony or patio. The spacious and mature grounds provide ample space for enjoying the outdoors.
With newly refinished hardwood floors, clean appliances, and a spacious layout, your apartment will feel like home the moment you move in. For your convenience, the building provides on-site laundry facilities. Located in the heart of North York, you will have easy access to shopping, entertainment, schools, and more!
Our friendly, on-site resident manager would be happy to give you a tour of your future home. Give us a call today!