Coming soon... Please check back shortly.
- Arrange for a Tour of the Property with our Resident Manager
- Fill-out a Tenant Application Form
- Submit completed Tenant Application Form with Supporting Documentation and Last Month's Rent Cheque to Resident Manager
- Once approved (2 Business Days) by Skyview Management Head Office, Confirm the Move-in Date with our Resident Manager
- Provide Post-dated First Month's Rent Cheque to Resident Manager
- Arrange Moving Services (Homestars.com)
- Arrange Mail Change of Address with Canada Post (1-866-607-6301)
- Arrange with Cable, Internet, and Phone company to hook-up your service(s) upon Move-in
- Rogers – 1-888-764-3771 (Internet/Cable T.V./Home Phone)
- Bell - 310-BELL (2355) (Home Phone)
- Arrange for the Elevator to be Available on Move-in Date with our Resident Manager (705-722-3504)
- Sign Skyview Tenancy Agreement, Confirm Parking Space and Pick-up Keys from Resident Manager on Move-in Date
*NO CASH PAYMENTS ACCEPTED AT PROPERTIES
A quiet and welcoming community awaits you at Skyview Ross Apartments! You can enjoy the serenity of a residential neighbourhood with all the amenities a short distance away. Our bachelor, junior one bedroom, and one bedroom apartments are spacious, clean, and professionally renovated to provide you with a sense of home from the moment you move in. At Skyview Ross Apartments, you will feel safe and secure in your new home, with controlled building access for tenants and security cameras in the common areas. For your convenience, the building has on-site laundry facilities available. Each apartment has a balcony or patio to enjoy the beautiful view of the City of Barrie. Our friendly, on-site resident manager couple would be happy to give you a tour of your future home. Give us a call today!