Coming soon... Please check back shortly.
- Arrange for a Tour of the Property with our Resident Manager
- Fill-out a Tenant Application Form
- Submit completed Tenant Application Form with Supporting Documentation and Last Month's Rent Cheque to Resident Manager
- Once approved (2 Business Days) by Skyview Management Head Office, Confirm the Move-in Date with our Resident Manager
- Provide Post-dated First Month's Rent Cheque to Resident Manager
- Arrange Moving Services (Homestars.com)
- Arrange Mail Change of Address with Canada Post (1-866-607-6301)
- Arrange with Cable, Internet, and Phone company to hook-up your service(s) upon Move-in
- Rogers –1-888-764-3771(Internet/Cable T.V./Home Phone)
- Bell - 310-BELL (2355) (Home Phone)
- Arrange Move-in Date with our Resident Manager
- Sign Skyview Tenancy Agreement, Confirm Parking Space and Pick-up Keys from Resident Manager on Move-in Date
*NO CASH PAYMENTS ACCEPTED AT PROPERTIES
Skyview Glen Apartments provides you with an apartment that you can call home! Located close to Highway 401 and Park Road, this family-friendly community features controlled access to the building. All of your amenities are close by, including shopping, banks, schools, and more. For your convenience, on-site laundry facilities are available. Your apartment features clean appliances and fresh paint. Call us today to arrange for your own tour of your new apartment!