Thank you for your interest in one of Skyview Management's communities. We are excited to have you as a potential future tenant. To help you familiarize yourself with our application process, we have detailed it below. Kindly review the process, and if you have any questions, we welcome you to contact us or ask the property's Resident Manager when touring the property. We look forward to working with you in finding your new home!
- Decide on Skyview Management's property or properties you would be interested in making your new home.
(Hint: To view all of our properties, visit www.skyviewmgmt.com/properties)
- Arrange for a Tour of the Property with our Resident Manager. Their phone number can be found on the individual property pages. Our Resident Managers can schedule a tour with you to view the property and any available suites for rent, at your convenience.
- After touring the property, the Resident Manager can provide an application package.
- Fill out the Tenant Application Form provided in the application package, with the assistance of the Resident Manager.
- You will be required to provide supporting documentation along with your application. These supporting documents may include items such as an Employment Letter, Work Pay Stub, Photo ID, Bank Statement Form or Guarantor Form. Necessary forms are included in the application package. Please note that we do check credit, employment and tenant history.
- Submit your completed Tenant Application Form and Supporting Documentation, along with your Last Month's Rent Cheque (equivalent to one month's rent on the unit you are applying for), and deliver them to the Resident Manager.
- Once approved - within 2 Business Days at the latest - by the Skyview Management Head Office, confirm the move-in date with our Resident Manager.
HINT: For more information on the move-in process, once approved, visit your property's webpage on this site to familiarize yourself with the "Move-in Checklist".